This photoshoot has the same concept as the Exotic Fairy Photoshoot. The women I dolled up were the models in the same shoot. Same concept, but different feel. I brainstormed with the model about her outfit and accessories. It was hard, but she was able to pull them together. It’s her first time to be a model of a shoot, but I can say she did a good job!
We stuck to the plan to make her a cute fairy. All of the photographers in the shoot were all male, and surprisingly they did good at directing her. The model was going to attend a wedding after the shoot, so she requested a look that would suit the occasion. What came to my mind was to use soft colors that would emanate the feeling of a wedding.
How I did it:
- Shape the eyebrows first if there are any stray hairs. Cut off the long hair if necessary.
- Apply foundation and set it with powder.
- Define the eyebrows.
- Prime your eyelids, as always.
- Using a shader brush, take a shimmery beige eyeshadow and pat it on the lids, not past the crease area.
- Take a burgundy color and sweep it over the crease area using a crease brush for some definition.
- Use a clean blending brush to blend the colors seamlessly.
- Take a cream color and highlight the brow bone.
- Using a shimmery ivory shadow, dab it on the inner corners to brighten up the eyes a bit more.
- Line your upper lash line with a black pencil and wing it out. Apply a black eyeshadow on top of it to seal the deal.
- Line your waterline with a black liner.
- Line the lower lashline with a chocolate brown eyeshadow and blend it out.
- Curl your lashes, apply mascara and put on false lashes.
- Contour the sides of the nose and highlight the bridge of the nose.
- Contour the hollow of the cheeks and highlight the highest point of the cheeks to brighten up the face.
- Apply a peach blush, with gold shimmer to give that glowy blooming face.
- Apply a pink lipstick and top it off with lip gloss.
Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation in Beige
Skinfood Darkcircle Salmon Cream Concealer in #2
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Soft Beige
Fab Closet Superstar Palette (for contour and highlight)
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in #2
Etude House Color My Brows #1
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Look of Love Trio Set
ELF Brightening Eye Quad in Butternut
Nichido Mineral Kohl Eye Pencil in Onyx
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Etude House Natural False Lashes #5
ELF Natural Radiance Blush in Glow
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink
Careline Lipgloss in #104
I think I achieved that glow I wanted for a bridal/wedding themed look, but there’s always room for improvement. 🙂