I have always wanted to dress up during Halloween. Even as a kid, I’ve always used my mom’s red lisptick and slather it all over my lips down to my neck, as if I just devoured someone for dinner. Then I’ll wear a white dress and scare my younger brothers.
I got this inspiration from Bloody Mary. As per Wikipedia’s definition, Bloody Mary is a legendary ghost or spirit conjured to reveal the future. She is said to appear in a mirror when her name is called multiple times.
Scared yet? This is seriously a no-brainer look, but truly scary.
Try to stare with your eyes enlarged for added effect.
How I did it:
- Apply foundation to even out your skin tone and any redness on your face.
- With an eyeshadow brush, take a red eyeshadow, mix it with a black eyeshadow and apply it to your upper and lower lids to create the bruise, sunken, bloodshot eyes effect. Deepen the color when you get to the inner corner of your eye and almost to the sides of the nose.
- Dab a concealer to erase any pigmentation on your lips. Your lips should be pale and appears to have no blood.
- Using a very thin angled brush, dip it with black eyeshadow and create strokes to mimic chapped, ugly lips. Fade them a bit so they don’t look like harsh lines.
- Take your blood red lip gloss and draw blood from your eyes to your cheeks.
- Mess up your hair and wear a long white dress or night gown.
I still look wicked and sick even when I’m smiling.
- Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Soft Beige
- ELF All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige
- Ever Bilena Eye & Cheek Palette
- L.A. Colors Lipgloss in Red Alert
Good night, everyone! 😛