I’ve been posting colorful looks lately, so to balance things out, here’s a neutral look that anyone can wear in broad daylight.
How I did it:
- Prime your eyelids, as always.
- Put on a brown base to help the shadows stick and show more.
- Take a reddish bronze and apply it all over the lids.
- Using a crease brush, take a warm brown color and apply it to your crease. Don’t forget to blend.
- With a darker brown color, define the outer V.
- Take a light muted brown-red color, apply it above the crease area to help the colors look smoother.
- Take a cream color and highlight the brow bone.
- Using a shimmery light-colored shadow, dab it on the inner corners to brighten the eyes.
- Line the inner half of the lower lashline with a the same reddish bronze and blend it with the dark brown color
- Line your waterline with a black liner and your upper lash line.
- Curl your lashes, apply mascara and put on false lashes if you like.
- Apply a peach blush, and apply a fresh pink lipstick.
Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in #22 Natural Beige
Skinfood Darkcircle Salmon Cream Concealer in #2
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Soft Beige
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in #2
MAC Browset in Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Eastgirl Eyeliner in Brown (as base)
Fab Closet Superstar Palette
Nichido Mineral Kohl Eye Pencil in Onyx
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Honest
NYX Soft Matte Lipstick in Antwerp
I hope you enjoyed this post! 🙂