I’ve always loved bright and colorful looks, so here is one. This look reminds me of summer field with the intense rays of the sun seeping though the lush green grass, hence the name. 😛 You can always click on the pictures for bigger view.
How I did it:
- Prime your eyelids, as always.
- Since we’re working with bright shadows, we want the colors to show up more, and dabbing on a sticky base will help the shadows to stick.
- Take a bright orange and pat it on the inner third of the lid.
- Take a light yellow and place it next to the orange, while blending it. This will serve as our transition color for the green shadow.
- Pat a lime green shadow and blend it with the yellow.
- Take a muted brown shadow to slightly give definition to the crease area.
- Take a darker green shadow to deepen the crease.
- Line the upper lash line with black liner and wing it out and top it off with black eyeshadow to prevent creasing.
- Line the lower lashline with a brown liner and smudge it. Then top it off with a dark green shadow.
- Line your waterline with a black liner.
- Highlight the browbone and the tear ducts.
- Curl your lashes, apply mascara and put on false lashes if you like.
- Contour your cheekbones, apply a light pink blush, and apply a baby pink lipstick.
Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in #22 Natural Beige
Skinfood Darkcircle Salmon Cream Concealer in #2
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Soft Beige
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in #2
MAC Browset in Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (as base)
Fab Closet Superstar Palette
Ever Bilena Advanced 24 Eyeshadow Palette
Nichido Mineral Kohl Eye Pencil in Onyx
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Raisin
Fab Closet Superstar Palette (for contouring powder)
IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Roses
I really loved how it looked in person, but I’m not too satisfied how it turned out in camera. What do you guys think?
Anyways, have a blast this summer, guys! 😀