Eyeliners really accentuate the shape of your eyes. Obviously, an eye makeup look is never complete without these. Eyeliners can change the shape of your eyes, or you can enhance the way it naturally looks.
Product Info: Line and define with eye-popping drama! Cruelty free. Not tested on animals. Versatile alternative to pencils and liquid liners; blendable formula lines, shades and contours eyes, precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish that lasts. Create beautifully defined lines with this rich, creamy formula. Applies effortlessly as it delivers long-lasting drama with a velvety finish. Comes with an easy to use, conveniently-sized brush. Cruelty-free. Not tested on animals. Made in China.
Price: P123.00 (I bought this online via eBay. If you buy this at malls, it’s going to cost more)
Availability: Can be bought locally at SM or at Watsons and online. I bought mine via eBay.
Shades: Black and Eggplant
I swatched the leftmost part 3 times, but I just swiped the other two once. I tested it how it will survive under running water and gave a good fight. 🙂 Wet N Wild wasn’t kidding when they said “black” because it’s intensely black. It stays on pretty long and I even have a hard time removing it. The actual brush that came with it actually way too thick to be used as an eyeliner brush. I use it as my eyebrow brush instead when I’m in a hurry.
I actually rubbed this 10 times, wet and it’s still black. It did smudge and fade, but you can still see the pigmentation and how hard it fought. My only complain though is it dries quite quickly so you have to be very careful in applying this. I have oily lids so liners tend to sumdge like crazy, especially when I don’t use any primer, but this one is an exception.
This is how it looks like on my eyes. If you’re looking for a dramatic, intense black eyeliner, then this little thing here is for you. I prefer subtle liners during daytime so I use this sparingly. Overall, I’m happy with the product, but I’m not too happy that it dries quickly, so there’s no way for me to finish the product or to use it for as long as it hasn’t reached its shelf life.
- Very pigmented; what you see is what you get. I don’t have to swipe over and over just to get the blackness that I want. This is good for those who want bold eyes.
- Gives a matte finish, which I like.
- Very affordable!
- Hardly budges and stays on for hours without a primer.
- Dries too quickly when you put it on so it’s not a good base to use if you’re going for a bold smokey eye.
- Because it doesn’t budge quickly, it’s hard to remove the product.
- The container is made of plastic so it’s not as airtight and that means the product inside would get dry. Mine lasted for about 3-4 months.
- If you find it hard to remove it using a makeup remover, just wet a cotton swab with baby oil and gently brush it on your lashline. It will come off in no time.
- If you want to use this on your waterline, just dip your inexpensive, least favorite or preferably unused pencil liner to the gel liner.
- If you find that the product has dried, you can salvage it for a few more weeks by putting a drop or 2 of baby oil and mix it with the product.