This is one of my favorite lipsticks. I fell in love with this when I first swatched this in the mall last year. I have always been fascinated with girls who wear bright, bold lipsticks. Most lipsticks I’ve come across with just have this awful scent and taste, which I hate. But not with IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick. I was hesitant to buy it, but after swatching, rubbing and finding out it’s fragrance-free, I brought this with me to the counter.
I love the girly packaging. IN2IT loves to shower their packaging with swirls and flowers. 🙂
Product Info: With moisturising beads containing lip plumping and nourishing ingredients that are released onto the lip during war. Contains sweet almond oil, evening primrose oil and vitamin E for enhanced moisturisation. UVA protection level of PA++, UVB protection level of PF 15. No fragrance.
Availability: Can be bought at any IN2IT counter nationwide.
I have heard people compare this to Nars Schiap and labeling it as Schiap’s dupe. This is a swatch of it on an NC30 skin for reference. It IS the hot pink that I’m looking for.
This is what it looks when dabbed very lightly on the lips. It looks very natural, right?
With one full swipe, you get the hot pink lips you’ve always wanted. Honestly, I don’t have to swipe it all over again just to get the pigmentation that I want.
If you don’t like the intense color, you can tone it down by blotting your lips with tissue. IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick becomes semi-matte and more wearable after blotting.
For comparison, I’ve taken close pictures on my lips. Starting from the top: Dabbed on the lips, One full swipe on the lips, Blotted with tissue. I hope you can see the difference.
- VERY long lasting. I was doing the dishes while having the swatch on my hand and it just faded to a light pink color. It was even still there the next day. Haha.
- Because it’s long lasting, it doesn’t transfer easily. This is an issue for me since I always drink water during office hours and I hate having lipstick marks all over my mug.
- Pigmented! With just one swipe on your lips, you definitely get what you see.
- Glides like a dream on your lips, so it gives more value to your money.
- Isn’t drying and doesn’t leave my lips cracked.
- Doesn’t leave ugly, uneven patches when the color fades.
- IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick has a sturdy packaging. It looks classy as well.
- Doesn’t have an unpleasant scent nor taste, which is a huge plus since this is a big issue for me.
- Gives your lips some protection.
- Since it sticks to your skin/lips like crazy, it’s hard to remove all of the product. It leaves a faint pink tint on my lips. It may be an issue to others, but I’m not complaining about it. 😛
- If you’re always under artificial lighting with blue tones, the lipstick will look purple. This is why I can’t use it as much as I want to because people will stare at me like I’m some mad woman. LOL.
I wore this last Christmas and it just faded to a very pretty pink color after 3 hours and a lot of eating. The color on the inner part of the lips faded a little bit more than the outer part. Amazing! ^_^
Tips: Lightly dab the lipstick on your lips for a natural tint or give it a full swipe, but blot it with tissue for a more wearable day time lip color.
Yes, I freaking LOVE this lipstick! I’m sorry, I can’t help but sing praises for this little gem that I found. 😉