I’ve had this baby for over a year now, I’ve roadtested this and I think it’s about time I give this some spotlight.
You can tell from the image how vibrant the shadows are. This was what caught my attention. I’m not one who purchase something without hesitation, but this is an exception. I fell inlove with this palette the first time I saw it, and fell even deeper when I first used it. So cheesy!
These shadows are a combination of satin and shimmery colors, though most are shimmery.
Product Info: A twenty four-eyeshadow wardrobe that delivers all-day crease-resistant wear. Each palette contains a set of twenty four coordinating shades to hightlight, contour and line your eyes. A wardrobe of eye colors in one artist-inspired palette for ultimate eye design.
Availability: This palette can be bought at any Ever Bilena counter nationwide.
My favorite shades. Need I explain why? I guess not. 😛
This palette is best for people who are just starting with makeup because you can experiment with the colors. You can make smokey looks, nudes, as well as colorful eye makeup. Don’t expect a lot from it in terms of the variety of colors since it doesn’t have orange, red, and etc since it only has 24 eyeshadows. 😛
- It feels silky, which means it’s very easy to apply.
- Blends well.
- Very high color pay-off.
- Most of the shadows aren’t chalky/powdery at all.
- Good value for your money.
- Available locally!
- The packaging doesn’t look cheap.
- Few of the satin shadows are less pigmented.
- This is the only palette available. I wish they have other variations too. 😛
- Lasting power is so-so. This used to have a remarkable lasting power, but now that I have this for a year now, it’s not as long lasting as before.
- There are shadows that are prone to fall out and will fade dramatically when blended.
Tips from Ever Bilena: Apply a medium-toned shadow across your lid. Use deeper shades to accentuate the crease of your eyelid. Highlight your brow bone by applying a pale shade. Blend shades well.
I’m usually lazy in swatching products. Since I wanted you guys to see the pigmentation, I survived it. Bare swatches on my arm, without any primer or so:
This is a keeper for me. Hope this helps! 🙂