I don’t always wear makeup everytime I go out of the house, so most likely I just powder my face, do my brows and apply lip balm or a lipstick. During the times I feel girly, I take 5 minutes of my time to do my face routine because I’m always running late in the morning.
I usually skip the eyeshadow and liner if I don’t have enough time. 😛 The highlight of this look is to brighten the face without looking overly done. You can do that by evening out your skin tone, brightening your dark circles, and applying a blush and lipstick. My colleagues have commented how blooming I look even if I just concealed and applied some blush. 😉
How to acheive this look:
- Apply foundation, tinted moisturizer, BB Cream or whichever you prefer.
- Apply concealer to hide the imperfections and to brighten your face. I never skip this step because I have horrible dark circles.
- Set everything with powder.
- Define your brows. You already look made up even if you only powdered your face and did this, so don’t forget to do your brows. 😉
- Apply a light pink blush. I usually use a matte blush because it’s not so obvious that I’m wearing one.
- Apply an eyeshadow primer.
- Take a shimmery beige eyeshadow and apply it on your lids.
- Line your eyes with a brown eyeliner. I use brown because it’s not as harsh as black.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- Apply a light pink blush and a peachy or pink lipstick.
This is how it looks like in natural lighting. You can also say that this is my no makeup makeup look. 🙂
Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in #22 Natural Beige
Skinfood Salmon Darkcircle Concealer Cream in #2
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Soft Beige
Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Raisin
NYX Eyebrow Cake in Blonde
MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Silk Teddy
IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner in Dark Brown
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
IN2IT Lip Treat in Strawberry
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Scarlet (dabbed on the lips only)
Thank you for reading! Happy Summer! 🙂