Since it’s summer, I thought of primping up this site with bright and colorful looks. The lashes I used are full and thick. It’s good if you’re going for an avant garde look and the studs add drama to it. I like to think that this look is good for photoshoots, events and such. 🙂
How I did it:
- Prime your eyelids, as always.
- Dab on a sticky base to help the shadows to stick and really pop.
- Take a hot pink and pat it on the inner halfof the lid.
- Place a purple shadow next to it, while blending the two colors together.
- Pink an orange eyeshadow, and uing a crease brush, swipe it across your crease area. Take your time to blend the orange thoroughly using a clean blending brush.
- To help soften the look, pat on a yellow eyeshadow and place it above the orange and below the browbone.
- Take a cream color and highlight the brow bone.
- Using a frosted light yellow shadow, dab it on the inner corners to brighten the eyes.
- Line the lower lashline with a purple eyeshadow that we put on earlier.
- Line your waterline with a black liner and your upper lash line.
- Curl your lashes, apply mascara and put on false lashes if you like.
- Contour your cheekbones, apply a peach blush, and apply a pinky nude lipstick.
Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in #22 Natural Beige
Skinfood Darkcircle Salmon Cream Concealer in #2
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Soft Beige
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in #2
MAC Browset in Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (as base)
Fab Closet Superstar Palette
Nichido Mineral Kohl Eye Pencil in Onyx
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Honest
Fab Closet Superstar Palette (for contouring powder)
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
It’s pretty wearable if you take away the crazy lashes, but I wouldn’t wear this on daytime, unless I’m feeling really bold.
I do hope this look reminds you of sunset. 🙂 Thanks for reading!