This is one of the looks I’d love to wear when I feel wearing bright colors in broad daylight. This is a basic neutral or everyday look, the only difference is I used colored liners. I paired it with pink blush and lipstick.
I’m not really sure if this is considered as a mug shot, but that’s what it looks like on me. Pardon my wonky hair. Oops.
How I did it:
- Prime your eyelids.
- Take a peachy, beige eyeshadow and pat it on your eyelids using a flat shader brush.
- Take a medium brown eyeshadow and sweep it over your crease. This will also serve as a transition color.
- Deepen your crease using a darker brown eyeshadow. Concentrate the color on your crease.
- Blend the eyeshadows well.
- Highlight your inner tear ducts and browbone with a pearly white eyeshadow.
- Take a blue colored liner and line your upper lash line. If you’re using a pencil liner, don’t forget to set it with a powder eyeshadow of the same color.
- Line your waterline with a white liner.
- Take a violet colored liner and line your lower lash line. Just like the upper lash line, set it with a powder eyeshadow of the same color to avoid creasing.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
And you’re done!
Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in Natural Beige
Avon Simply Pretty Dual Powder Foundation in Light Beige
Skinfood Dark Circle Cream Concealer in #2
4U2 Liquid Concealer (for spot concealing)
Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Raisin
NYX Eyebrow Cake in Blonde
MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
ELF Brightening Eye Quad in Butternut
Nichido Girls Night Out Eye Pencil in Vivid Turquoise and Deep Plum
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink
Careline Lipgloss in #104
On a bad lighting, the look resembles that of a dolly look, probably because of the white liner on the waterline. 🙂
Hope this helps!