I’ve always loved colorful shadows. This look reminds me of grass or trees and beaches. This is my favorite look so far. This look is more vibrant in real life. I only used one palette, which is my favorite Ever Bilena 24 Eyeshadow palette. 🙂
How to achieve this look:
- Prime your eyes with an eyeshadow primer.
- Put a yellow eyeshadow on the inner part of the eyes.
- On the middle, pack on a green eyeshadow and blend it with the yellow.
- Contour the crease area with a dark green color.
- Line the upper lash line with a plum-colored liner and set it with a powder eyeshadow.
- Line the outer lower lashline with a plum-colored liner and thinning the line in the middle using a blue liner. Set both with eyeshadow.
- Line the waterline with a black eyeliner.
- Highlight the inner tear ducts as well as the brow bone.
Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash Brown
Ever Bilena Advanced 24 Eyeshadow Palette
Nichido Girls Night Out Pencil in Deep Plum and Vivid Turqoise
Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
Wet N Wild Lash Intense Mascara
Skinfood Dark circle Concealer Cream
The Face Shop Oil Control Pre Makeup
Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation in Creme
NYC Translucent Powder
ELF Pressed Powder in Honey (used as bronzer)
ELF Blush in Glow
Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Peach
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Nude Blush
I just love doing looks with a burst of colors. Let me know what you guys think. 🙂