I haven’t updated my blog in such a long time and I miss doing colorful makeup looks. It’s been so long I can’t even remember how I take my pictures. LOL.
Anyways, I tried doing a blue eye makeup look. In my book, it looks okay, but still has room for improvement.
How I did it:
- Prime your eyelids.
- Apply a base so the colors will pop.
- Using a flat shader brush, pat on a medium aqua eyeshadow on the inner third and outer third of the eye, leaving the center bare.
- With a smaller brush, pat on a baby blue color on the center.
- Using a crease brush, appply a darker blue eyeshadow on the hollows of the eye to create an illusion of depth.
- Blend the shadows with a blending brush to soften the edges.
- With an even smaller brush, swipe a black shadow on the outer V to intensify the color.
- With a blending brush, swipe a light brown color just above the crease area as a transition color. This also helps to soften the edges.
- Highlight your brow bone and tear ducts with a cream-colored shadow.
- Apply the same darker blue eyeshadow on the lower lashline and smudge it. Darken the color with a black eyeshadow.
- Line your upper lashline and waterline with black eyeliner.
- Curl your lashes, apply mascara and apply false lashes.
- Contour your nose and cheekbones.
- Apply a pink blush and nude lipstick. Top it off with a peachy gloss.
Ever Bilena Studio Finish Cream Foundation in Creme
Skinfood Salmon Darkcircle Cream Concearler in #2
Avon Simply Pretty Powder Foundation in Light Beige
Fab Closet Star Palette (for contouring)
Ever Bilna Cheek Blush in Raisin
NYX Eyebrow Cake in Blonde
Etude House Color My Brows in #2
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Fab Closet Superstar Palette
ELF Brightening Eye Quad in Butternut
Nichido Mineral Kohl Eye Pencil in Onyx
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Etude House False Eyelashes
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal
Hope you enjoyed this post, ladies. I do apologize for my untamed hair. Oops!